Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Like to Look at Naked Women

I have been hanging out at strip clubs for well over ten years now. Some my reasons for going to strip clubs has evolved over time but my biggest reasons are I like to drink and I like to look at naked women. I'd like to think I'm more sophisticated than that but I'm not. Around 1997 I changed my career path and went from design engineering to sales and marketing. Sales folks typically spend a lot more time in strip clubs than engineers.

It took me a little bit to get used to going to strip clubs. I had a very conservative upbringing and felt like I was doing something wrong. I got over that. I first started going to the clubs for affection. Its nice to be greeted by a beautiful women who (at least seems to) be happy to see you. After a while it turned into a social scene for me. Many of the dancers I've known for five years or more. A few have become friends outside the club.